สมัครงาน Thai Vietjet Air
- GROUND OPERATIONS OFFICER
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure to submit all relevant investigation report and complaint on time
- Ensure monitoring GH staff performance
- Daily monitor OTP to ensure flight departure on time
- Daily monitor GH staff performance and ensure follow KPI
- Brief wheelchair vendor on special handling
- Disseminate new information to GH staffs during briefing
- Conduct walk about checks to ensure smooth operations
- Attend and support staff on guest complaint
- Practice service recovery – Solve and provide correct information to guest
- Ensure safety & security at all time
- Ensure staff have teamwork and communicate well
- Check email and reply in appropriate time frame
- Passenger handling and crisis management (Flight delays, cancellations)
• Bachelor degree in any field
• 2-3 years working experience in the aviation industry
• Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
• Inquiring mind, Innovative.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
• Proficient in oral and written English, Thai. (Toeic score 500 or Mandarin will be advantage)
• Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.