- Ground Operations Officer
The ground service officer report to the station manager. Supervision is accomplished to the following area:
- Make plans and ensure sufficient number ground service officers are on duty to provide efficient services to passengers.
- For cases of irregularity, help ground service officer on duty to solve problem and make necessary decisions.
- Able to communicate and coordinate efficiently with related divisions and staff in other departments.
- Acknowledge company policies and correctly convey the message to all subordinates.
- Supervision of ground service officers and ensure they do their work properly.
- Willing to assist and advise ground service officers.
- Reasonable and fair when give warnings or punish ground service officers who make serious mistakes.
- Promote and arrange training courses for ground service officers to improve work efficiency.
- Change duties of ground service officers to suit the services required from day to day.
- Approve revision of work procedures of Ground Service and Load Control Division.
- Report all cases of irregularity to superior within reasonable time.
- Communicate and coordinate with managers in relevant divisions so that the same information is received and same direction taken to carry out the duties.
- To ensure management continuity is maintained, during a period of his/her absence, due to sickness, leave, training or for any other reason, Ground Services Officer shall delegate his/her duties & responsibilities, in writing, to a competent person.
- Bachelor Degree in any field,
- Minimum of 1-3 experience or knowledge in aviation ground handling services or related industry.
- Must be fluent in writing/reading and speaking both Thai and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have safety and security awareness.
- Results driven with particular emphasis on customer service standards and exploring new marketing opportunities.
- Mature with above average leadership skills.
- Exceptional negotiator with wide industry experience in negotiating.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work shifts and/or roster.
- Team player and when asked to, have potential to lead.
- Capable to handle stress and work under pressure and / or deadline.
- Able to take charge when the situation calls for.
- Decisive within limits of job description.
- Able to think out of the box and / or be flexible when the situation calls for.
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume to E-mail: [email protected]
Asia Atlantic Airlines Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Department
90 CW Tower 29Fl., Ratchadaphisek Rd.,
Huay Kwang, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
TEL : 02 635 5888
E-Mail : [email protected]