Lufthansa Services (Thailand) Ltd. Job Vacancy-Senior Specialist Transport Flow Service and Network- Urgent!!
Goals : Create and maintain a high-level service network in South East Asia. Create transport solutions for customers and ensure smooth shipment flow. Report back to time:matters in a proactive and professional manner.
Ensure that aircraft parts depart and arrive as planned and needed by the Customer Airline. Maintain high level of transparency and take all necessary action to achieve delivery time, quality and customer satisfaction. Report back to LTLS in a proactive and professional manner.
Serve time: matters for High Performance and Special Speed Transport
- Select optimal suppliers for the network in Asia
- Optimize the operation within the Asian supplier network
- In particular, supervise the operational quality and cost developments by creating, monitoring and following up on relevant KPIs
- Audit the suppliers at their stations in regards to safety and quality requirements
- Supervise and maximize the internal quality through intense cooperation with the worldwide time:matters operational counterparts
- Identify operational customer requirements in cooperation with the Key Account Management
- Calculate and sell customized solutions as well as complex regular businesses
- Full responsibility for the successful implementation of sold customized solutions in the daily operation, ideally with a high share of automation.
Serve Lufthansa Technik logistic for Aircraft Spare Parts Transport
- Act as the centralized contact window for LTLS SIN in BKK to coordinate with customer
- Perform Shipment Monitoring
- Perform Shipment Control
- Perform Shipment Exception Handling
- Prepare Shipment Transit Reports
- Attend meetings and conference calls with relevant parties with regards to business as required, in representation of LTLS
- Assist LTLS SIN in billing documentation (when necessary)
- In event that customer requires tasks which are not listed above, highlight this to LTLS SIN personnel
Any other task reasonably assigned by the superior.
- Male or Female
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years experience in transport logistics, freight forwarding, and process and product management transportation analyst or related field.
- Up to 35 years of age
- Strong communication skill in English (TOEIC 650)
- Good perception and adaptability
- Intercultural competence
- Good PC user know-how
Please apply by email or post:
Email: [email protected]
Subject line should mention as ‘Specialist Transport FlowSenior Spec Service and Network’- your name’.
Lufthansa Services (Thailand) Ltd. Administration Department 999 Moo 1 Room A4-091A, Concourse A, Bangna-Trad KM.15, Rachathewa, Bangpli, Samutprakarn 10540
Required document: English Resume / Recent Photographs / Copy of Transcript and Education Certificate / Copy of TOEIC Certificate (taken within 2 year) / Copy of Thai ID Card / Copy of Military Certificate or Exemption