- Customer Services Agent
- Greet and welcome customer at reception counter.
- Stand by at lounge for service passenger who is using lounge.
- Ensure materials provided are up to date and must be in good order.
- Ensure to cleaning table and sofa when passenger depart.
- Ensure all working areas are tidy and clean.
- Read and initial passenger on log book.
- Read customer list of today at the beginning of the shift.
- Maintain appropriate standard and procedures, dress hygiene, uniform and grooming in good appearance.
- Must be available to work on call and overtime when necessary.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality
- ge 20 years old over.
- Vocational, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any fields.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Well-groomed outward appearance.
- Service mindset, proactive, self-motivator and a team player
- Working 6 days per week, 9 hours per day (breaking 1 hour).
- Ability for shift work including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays
- Full English resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary
- Recent Photograph
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of TOEIC score result (If Any)
- Copy of Identification card
- Copy of house particulars
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
Please apply by email only: [email protected]
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only